[Users] change the number of nodes on Cori

林家暉 r06222015 at ntu.edu.tw
Tue May 7 01:20:36 CDT 2019

Hello,

I use the nersc machine cori to run the ET simulaiton. I am wondering how to change the number of nodes. I use the command like :

 simfactory/bin/sim submit mysimulation --parfile par/file.par --node 2 --walltime 00:30:00

 simfactory/bin/sim submit mysimulation --parfile par/file.par --procs 64 --walltime 00:30:00

but neither of them change the node used from 1 to 2. Is there some possible way to change the number of nodes?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Chia-Hui