[Users] change the number of nodes on Cori

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue May 7 08:28:04 CDT 2019

Chai-Hui

Your second command (using --procs 64) should request 2 nodes. If not,
there is an error in Cori's machine description. It could also be that
Cori's queuing options changed since the description was written. I
don't have access to Cori at the moment so I cannot check myself.

Can you post the submit script that is generated for your job, as well
as the output of your job?

-erik