[Users] change the number of nodes on Cori

=?gb2312?B?wda80pWf?= r06222015 at ntu.edu.tw
Tue May 7 08:56:39 CDT 2019

Dear Erik,

Thanks for your reply.

The attached files are the submit script and log file as well as the .out file.

Since Cori is a supported machine , so I directly use the default submit script and only revise part of the .ini file (e.g. allocation and directories).

Best regards,

Chia-Hui

________________________________
¼Ä¼þÕß: Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>
¼Ä¼þÈÕÆÚ: 2019Äê5ÔÂ7ÈÕ ÏÂÎç 09:28:04
ÊÕ¼þÕß: ÁÖ¼Ò•Ÿ
¸±±¾: Einstein Toolkit Users
Ö÷Ö¼: Re: [Users] change the number of nodes on Cori

Chai-Hui

Your second command (using --procs 64) should request 2 nodes. If not,
there is an error in Cori's machine description. It could also be that
Cori's queuing options changed since the description was written. I
don't have access to Cori at the moment so I cannot check myself.

Can you post the submit script that is generated for your job, as well
as the output of your job?

-erik