[Users] Missing file for configuring build ubuntu.cfg

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 03:13:03 CST 2019

On 1 Nov 2019, at 17:56, Steven R. Brandt <sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu<mailto:sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu>> wrote:

You are using an old version of the einsteintoolkit. Newer versions do not have ubuntu.cfg. All flavors of linux should compile with generic.cfg.

Hi,

I think Steve means that you are using an old tutorial / instructions.  The old instructions will tell you to use ubuntu.cfg, which will work with old versions of the toolkit.  Newer versions of the toolkit do not need this (and do not provide it).

Please make sure "mpicc" is in your PATH before you compile. Thanks.

--Steve