[Users] Fwd: HDF5 Access coordinates corresponding to data

Kyle Nelli knelli2 at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 3 12:42:18 CDT 2019

Hello Roland,

Disregard my previous email. My postdoc just explained to be that in order
to calculate derivatives and such, they extend the space into minus z just
a bit. This explains the negative z values. All is good. Thank you for the
help!

Also, when I submitted my question to the user list, I received an
automatic email saying I wasn't part of the mailing list. How would I get
on this mailing list to avoid this in the future?

Best,
Kyle Nelli
Student of Engineering Physics
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign