[Users] Stop MoL after tolerance is reached

Erik Rodrígo Jiménez Vázquez erjive at ciencias.unam.mx
Sun Oct 13 19:37:05 CDT 2019

Dear all

I'm trying to construct Brill wave initial data by transforming the
elliptic pde equation for the conformal factor in to a wave-like equation
with a source. After reaching a stationary state, I want to stop the
evolution and give the stationary state as an initial data for the BSSN
system.

I'm evolving the wave-like equation with MoL and my question is, How can I
stop the MoL evolution if the solution reaches the numerical tolerance and
then pass it as initial data?

Erik