[Users] Meeting Minutes for 2019-10-24
babiuc at marshall.edu
Thu Oct 24 12:00:16 CDT 2019
Present: Bill Gabella, Yu Liu, Steve Brandt, Peter Diener, Maria Babiuc-Hamilton, Helvi Vitek, Roland Haas
* release day issue: scheduled for Oct 27th which is a Sunday, rescheduled for Monday Oct. 28th.
* things Steve needs to finish: DOI, release announcement, branches
* please read and check release announcement at:
* gallery examples: Helvi finished BBH, Poisson done, waiting for data
* BNS Roland and Maria are running on clusters, just waiting for the data to be extra sure
* testsuite failing on "golub" private machine, to be removed for the upcoming release
* Roland mentioned that testing VM on his osx macports some MPI using tests hang
* Steve reported that Centos8 was release, nothing works, issue to be delayed
* He raised the question of choosing to support either macports or homebrew on MacOS, issue to be delayed
* Peter closed tickets on SelfForce, and all other users, is past time
* Recap: to be done with release on OCT. 28th.
* Yu Liu past meeting question: does ET_2019_10 work on MacOSX with Catalina OS and homebrew? -- No, to be looked into after the release.
Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton
Professor of Physics, Ph.D.
S257, College of Science,
1 John Marshall Drive,
Huntington, WV, 25755
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users