[Users] Add a lapse condition

Miguel Zilhão miguel.zilhao.nogueira at tecnico.ulisboa.pt
Fri Oct 25 05:33:22 CDT 2019

hi Erik,

in the LeanBSSNMoL thorn, the lapse gauge condition is implemented (together with all other
right-hand-side evaluations) in the file calc_bssn_rhs.F90:
https://bitbucket.org/canuda/lean_public/src/master/LeanBSSNMoL/src/calc_bssn_rhs.F90

the right-hand-side of the lapse function is done in line 1899:

  ! rhs_alph
    rhs_alph = rhs_alph - 2 * alph * trk

so adding another gauge condition should be a matter of changing this line to whatever you want.
let me know if this helps!

cheers,
Miguel