[Users] user map code

Niels Warburton niels.warburton at ucd.ie
Tue Sep 10 10:06:23 CDT 2019

Hi Roland,

The BHPToolkit map is made using the Google Maps - MyMaps service (www.google.com/mymaps <http://www.google.com/mymaps>). As we currently have a small number of users I have just been keeping the map up to date by hand. Unfortunately it does not look like there is a programatic way to use MyMaps (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40488333/google-my-maps-api <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40488333/google-my-maps-api>).

Perhaps there is a way to do this using the usual Google Maps API. It’s certainly something we will want as well as our user base grows.

Regards,

Niels Warburton
Royal Society - SFI University Research Fellow
University College Dublin