[Users] Failed installation

Villani mattia.villani at uniurb.it
Mon Sep 30 01:01:44 CDT 2019

svn --version says:

svn, version 1.10.6 (r1863367)

    compiled Aug 26 2019, 08:36:15 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

Copyright (C) 2019 The Apache Software Foundation.

This software consists of contributions made by many people;

see the NOTICE file for more information.

Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/

Sono disponibili i seguenti moduli di accesso (RA) al repository:

* ra_svn : Modulo per accedere ad un repository tramite il protocollo di rete svn.

   - gestisce lo schema 'svn'

* ra_local : Modulo per accedere ad un repository sul disco locale.

   - gestisce lo schema 'file'

The following authentication credential caches are available:

* Plaintext cache in /home/mattia/.subversion

* GPG-Agent

the long command says that everything is installed and updated.

I am encountering some problem emailing you: i have been trying for
almost a week now and always got the message:

554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [209.85.221.47] blocked using
  dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently Sending Spam See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?209.85.221.47

as a response.