[Users] ET building issues

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:51:06 CDT 2020

Hello Mario,

> It does seem that your suspicion is correct; it appears that I do
> have both gcc-10 and gfortran-10 installed, and the Macports
> selection is being overridden. See the attached text files you
> requested.
Thank you.

To fix this you can edit the file

configs/sim/OptionList

and also (the path might be a bit fuzzy):

simfactory/mdb/optionlists/generic-mp-10.cfg

and replace all gcc-10, g++-10 and gfortran-10 by the -9 flavors or by
adding the -fXXX options that I had mentioned before.

Afterwards you will have to run:

simfactory/bin/sim build --reconfig

which will instruct simfactory to update the build options using the
values in configs/sim/OptionList .