[Users] ET building issues

Mario Gutierrez Abed (PGR) M.L.Gutierrez-Abed2 at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Jul 31 12:34:57 CDT 2020

It worked like a charm this time! I set all the compilers to the -9 versions on the cfg file.

Cheers,
Mario

Mario L Gutierrez Abed
M.L.Gutierrez-Abed2 at newcastle.ac.uk
School of Mathematics, Statistics & Physics
Newcastle University

On 7/31/20, 12:51, "Roland Haas" <rhaas at illinois.edu> wrote:

    Hello Mario,

    > It does seem that your suspicion is correct; it appears that I do
    > have both gcc-10 and gfortran-10 installed, and the Macports
    > selection is being overridden. See the attached text files you
    > requested.
    Thank you.

    To fix this you can edit the file

    configs/sim/OptionList

    and also (the path might be a bit fuzzy):

    simfactory/mdb/optionlists/generic-mp-10.cfg

    and replace all gcc-10, g++-10 and gfortran-10 by the -9 flavors or by
    adding the -fXXX options that I had mentioned before.

    Afterwards you will have to run:

    simfactory/bin/sim build --reconfig

    which will instruct simfactory to update the build options using the
    values in configs/sim/OptionList .