[Users] Accessing the summer school tutorial server

Alessandro Ciarfella alessandro.ciarfella at studio.unibo.it
Fri Jul 31 13:25:33 CDT 2020

Hi,

Don't know if this is the right place where to post this question but
I'll try. I tried to access the tutorial for the upcoming summerschool
at https://etk.cct.lsu.edu <https://etk.cct.lsu.edu/>. However, when I
try to click on CILogon I am redirected to a page where I have to sign
in my Github account. However, having been registered to the tutorial
through my university account ac4870 at rit.edu
<mailto:ac4870 at rit.edu> when I try to login through my Github account I
get this error message. 403: Forbidden. Alessandro is not authorized.
New gmail accounts are not currently being accepted. Please use your
university account or Github. How can I solve this issue? Can this be
related to the fact that I had previously created a github account to
access the Tutorial For New Users on the Einstein relativistic toolkit
website?

Thanks,
Alessandro Ciarfella