[Users] Einstein toolkit installation issues

Camilo Posada camilo.posada at physics.slu.cz
Tue Jun 9 08:37:41 CDT 2020

Hello,

My name is Camilo Posada, and I'm currently a postdoc at the Silesian
University in Opava (Czech Repubic), working on relativistic
astrophysics. I have been interested in learning about the Einstein
toolkit, so I decided to give it a try and install it. I have been
following the instructions found in the documentation, but I am having
some issues (see attached screenshot) which I have not been able to
figure out. Could you please help me with this?

I am running a MacBook Air, with macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Thank you in advance

Kind regards,

  Camilo Posada, Ph.D.
Institute of Physics