[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 26 06:59:02 CDT 2020

Hello Bilal,

thw meeting is the weekltly teleconference call among Einstein toolkit user. In it we discuss ongoing projects and issues with the toolkit. Everyone is welcome to attend. The next meeting will be today 9am Central US time ie in about 2 hrs.

The agenda page linked in the email contain a link to the full contact information using the Zoom client, phone or VoIP phones.

Please keep in mind that thd US switched to daylight saving time a couple of weeks ago and Europe /Asia tend to switch a couple of weeks later leading to different meeting times than usual in those regions.