[Users] Student's Tutorial for the Einstein Toolkit

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 24 13:56:28 CST 2020

Hello Nick,

those look very nice and documentation is always very welcome.

We collect some extra documentation (eg recordings of the tutorial,
Miguel and Frank's Intro to the ET paper) on the wiki:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Main_Page#Documentation

Would your's fit in there? Would you possibly consider putting the
documentation under some sort of open source license and making the
source code available so that it can be build upon in the future?