[Users] Student's Tutorial for the Einstein Toolkit

Nick Choustikov nc538 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 08:37:00 CST 2020

Hello Roland,

> Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and for thinking they look good.
> I do think they would fit well on the wiki.
Note that I was not thinking of transforming it into a wiki page, just
link to the PDF file.
>> Understood, that's a good idea.

> I would be happy to provide the LaTeX source code and figure files
> and am happy for the document to be built upon in the future - though
> I would prefer for my name to be credited, as I'm sure you can
> understand.
Certainly, that is definitely expected.
>> Perfect, thank you.

> How would you like me to send the source code?
Uh, good question ideally as a repository or you could also consider
uploading it to the arXiv with a license that allows re-use (CC-BY or
so which also satisfies the requirement of acknowledging the original
author), which would add extra visibility to it (it does not need to be
submitted to a journal for this).
>> I'll work on uploading it to arXiv, and will let you know as soon as it's done. I agree that doing so would also add extra visibility - which is always good!

Regards,
Nick