[Users] TmunuBase requires Exact thorn in ET_2020_05?

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 11 10:29:46 CDT 2020

Hello Bernard,

thank you for reporting this. This is indeed a bug, yes.

It was fixed in master in git commit
9ea098cf44ce1f79a3ae77d3955de707d58744f3 of
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/einsteinbase.git in ticket
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2424 .

A workaround is to compile in the the Exact thorn. You do not have to
activate it at runtime, just compile with it.

The next release ET_2010_11 to be release in November will include the
fix.