[Users] meeting minutes for 2020-10-15
rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 15 09:51:02 CDT 2020
Present: Roland, Peter D, Steve, Sam, Peter S., Bill, Yosef, Zach,
* Steve, could need help for 2pm EDT session today.
Transition cactuscode to GitHub pages
* request to LSU DNS amdins sent by Steve
* paperwork needed for this to happen
* Steve created release timeline
* Roland started testing on clusters, no (major) unexpected failures.
Steve will add Roland to new LSU allocations for QB and Mike/Shelob.
** CT_MultiLevel/boostedpuncture test fails on most clusters
** twopunctures test is failing on many clusters but is new
* Roland will update long timeline plan to reflect 2 weeks of feature
freeze but starting testing on clusters 1 month before
* reviewed by Peter
* Roland had some comments about not being able to find all information
looking for inclusion vote in the ticket
* Zach mentioned validation tests in NRPyPN which is tested in Travis
right now, could be incorporated to Jenkins
* Zach and Roland will work on GetComponents setup (if possible), add
to ET repos
* plan to have inclusion vote 2 weeks from now
* CT_MultiLevel question
no one on call is very familiar with CT_MutliLevel. Roland says that
1/r boundary conditions are not currently supported by CT_MultLevel
Will try and ping Eloisa.
* Cartoon2D/Carpet question
not clear what is causing this. Peter might have some time to look at
* no noteworthy tickets
* Roland will poke those who were poked before about tickets whose
content is ready to be included
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20201015/e9e98a22/attachment.bin
More information about the Users