[Users] Standard benchmark

Gabriele Bozzola bozzola.gabriele at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:51:55 CDT 2020

Hello,

I want to benchmark the Einstein Toolkit on a new POWER9 cluster.
My goals are to understand how the code scales and how the
performances compare with the ones on other supercomputers.

Is there a standard benchmark suite that covers all the typical use-cases
and stresses all the different moving components (including IO,
inter-node communication, ...)?

Is there a set of results on benchmarks/scaling on recent machines?
I found some emails on the subject and a page on the wiki for old clusters,
but I cannot track down what is the most recent information on the topic.

Thanks,
Gabriele Bozzola