[Users] ET 2021 summer school at UIUC date selection

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 20 12:04:22 CDT 2021

Hello all,

during the ET call last week there were

http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2021-April/007904.html

two dates that were favoured:

* July 26th to July 30th
* August 16th to Agust 20th

Due to the tie and slight preference to avoid having the meeting too
close to the start of the fall semester, the July dates:

July 26th to July 30th

have been selected as preliminary dates.

If this does pose an obstacle to you attending, please speak up until
the ET call this week (Thu 9am US Central time), after which the date
will become official and the meeting page and signup page will become
live.