[Users] ET testsuite using GitHub actions

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 21 10:15:13 CDT 2021

Hello all,

Mohammed Jamil, who is working with the ET NCSA gravity in a summer
internship, has been implementing a GitHub actions based testing system
for the ET.

At this point the implementation is nearly feature complete and we
would like to solicit some input from the community to see where we
missed thing and collect suggestions for improvement.

Mohammed also agreed to give short (20 min max) presentation next week
on how the system is set up so that it can be more easily used and
adapted to other similar systems.

Please take a look at:

https://mojamil.github.io/einsteintoolkit

for the current output and at

https://github.com/mojamil/einsteintoolkit/gh-pages

for the code behind it (in the Python scripts).

Right now, clicking on older runs you can also (somewhat) see the
evolution of the report page.

Yours,
Roland and Mohammed