[Users] mark your calendar: ET 2021 summer school at UIUC

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 27 08:22:41 CDT 2021

Hello all,

the final dates for the ET summer school at UIUC are:

July 26th to July 30th 2021

We are currently in the process of setting up a website and program and
hope to have the registration facilities up and running soon.

The Einstein Toolkit school is intended to cover the theory behind the
Einstein Toolkit's main evolution methods, theory and practise of
generating and using initial data for binary neutron as well as hands
on exercises on how to run simulations and extend the Einstein Toolkit.

More details once the program is settled.