[Users] XSEDE's Expanse and failing tests

Gabriele Bozzola bozzola.gabriele at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:02:30 CDT 2021

Hi Roland,

you probably understood the problem correctly (test fail with 32 MPI
processes). But, the reason I asked the question in the first place was
wrong, since I thought that the same test was passing on Frontera and
Stampede, but I was actually running a different test.

I uploaded the results of the tests to the restuite_results repo, and I
opened a PR and a ticket for adding Expanse. I will create a PR to add
basic support to aocc too.

Gabriele