[Users] Need help building Einstein Toolkit: make: *** [sim] Error 2

Maryam Asadnezhad m.asadnezhad.k at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 18:11:18 CST 2021

 Hi All,

Thanks so much for making the Einstein Toolkit software available!
I'm using the CactusTutorial.ipynb that I got from your site. I'm trying to
build ET on my 2017 Macbook Pro running OS 12.0.1
I'm stuck at this cell :
%%bash ./simfactory/bin/sim build -j2 --thornlist ../einsteintoolkit.th
Running that cell eventually stops with the errors
make: *** [sim] Error 2
Can you help? I'm confused by the error message
I really appreciate any help you are able to provide!
Thank you.

maryam