[Users] Announcing a new Python package for post-processing simulation data: kuibit

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
Thu Jan 14 10:05:48 CST 2021

Gabriele Bozzola,
   thank you very much for sharing this new and very interesting tool! I'm
also interested in attending a presentation about it.

Cheers,
Bruno

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Milano-Bicocca
Piazza della Scienza 3
20126 Milano
Italy

email: bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
phone: (+39) 02 6448 2321
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't