[Users] Seeking a postdoc

Evan Patrick O'Connor evan.oconnor at astro.su.se
Mon Jan 18 08:14:20 CST 2021

Hi ET users,

I'm seeking a postdoc to join my group for work on core-collapse supernova simulations and black hole formation in Stockholm (for full details see the ad linked below; due date: Jan 31). I'm particularly interested in candidates with a numerical relativity background so it is likely some members of this list may find this relevant. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Also, feel free to forward the opportunity to anyone you may think is interested.

https://jobregister.aas.org/ad/40b7c88c

Evan