[Users] TAT/ Slab Error

Peter Diener diener at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jan 18 14:19:02 CST 2021

Hi Karima,

Yes, that parameter file requires at least 2 mpi processes to run.

You seem to have submitted using simfactory and ended up running on 1
mpi process awith 2 openmp threads. If you instead do something like

simfactory/bin/sim run bbhHr --cores=2 --num-threads=1

if you're on a workstation that doesn't use a queueing system or

simfactory/bin/sim submit bbhHr --cores=2 --num-threads=1

if you're on a cluster. This should give you 2 mpi processes running on
1 openmp thread each. You might have to add other options to simfactory
if you did so in your original run.

Cheers,

   Peter