[Users] Meeting Minutes 2021-01-21

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 21 11:34:29 CST 2021

Hello all,

for the SPECv8 contribution we had at one point mentioned 3 options
that we could propose:

* McLachlan's ccZ4 formulation (in master)
* McLachlan's Z4c formulation (in rhaas/Z4c)
* a version of McLachlan that pre-computes all derivatives as grid
  functions the way that the CUDA code does (in
  rhaas/separatedderivatives)

Please use this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtnvxu-PA5gxY7o-fFWARPFOby8joz4-nC51ru_t3oKlJT7w/viewform?usp=sf_link

to voice preference for one or the other.

At this point none have been extracted and incorporated into the
min-driver used for SPEC.