[Users] Adding unofficial thorns to GetComponents script

Konrad Topolski k.topolski2 at student.uw.edu.pl
Wed Jul 28 05:38:17 CDT 2021

Hi,

Yesterday at the summer school we learnt in the comments that a
Frankfurt-developed version of Kadath (ID solver) was made public recently
- fuka. Great news too.

I was trying to incorporate it into the GetComponents script - and the
repos from: https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/ indeed land successfully in
Cactus/repos.

However, the symbolic links in arrangements directory are not being made
the same way the rest of the ET  thorns are.
   lrwxrwxrwx 1 topolski icm-users 21 07-28 12:30 fuka ->
../../repos/fuka/fuka
   lrwxrwxrwx 1 topolski icm-users 41 07-28 12:30 kadathimporter ->
../../repos  /kadathimporter/kadathimporter
   lrwxrwxrwx 1 topolski icm-users 37 07-28 12:30 kadath_pizza ->
../../repos/kadath_pizza/kadath_pizza
   lrwxrwxrwx 1 topolski icm-users 35 07-28 12:30 kadaththorn ->
../../repos/kadaththorn/kadaththorn

Trying to enter any of these results in "there is no such file or
directory".

Here's my thorn list part for GetComponents script:
!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = git
!URL      = https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/$2
!REPO_PATH = $2
!CHECKOUT =
Kadath/fuka
Kadath/kadath_pizza
Kadath/kadathimporter
Kadath/kadaththorn

If I, however, place the thorns manually in arrangements/Kadath/, what I'm
getting upon
    ./simfactory/bin/sim build okeanos_custom --machine=okeanos
--optionlist=simfactory/mdb/optionlists/okeanos_custom.cfg
--submitscript=okeanos.sub --runscript=okeanos.run --thornlist=../
einsteintoolkit_custom.th

is:

CST error in /lustre/tetyda/home/topolski/Cactus/lib/sbin/CST (at 317)
  -> Kadath/fuka - missing ccl file(s)

CST error 2:
  -> Thorn 'kadath_pizza' requires the capability 'PizzaBase'.
     Please add a thorn that provides 'PizzaBase' to your ThornList or
remove 'kadath_pizza' from it !

CST error 3:
  -> Thorn 'kadath_pizza' requires the capability 'PizzaIDBase'.
     Please add a thorn that provides 'PizzaIDBase' to your ThornList or
remove 'kadath_pizza' from it !

CST error in /lustre/tetyda/home/topolski/Cactus/repos/flesh/lib/sbin/
interface_parser.pl (at 296)
  -> KADATH_PIZZA (thorn kadath_pizza) inherits from PizzaBase
     No thorn in your current ThornList implements PizzaBase
     Either remove kadath_pizza, or add a thorn to your
      ThornList implementing PizzaBase
     No thorns in arrangements directory implement PizzaBase

CST error in /lustre/tetyda/home/topolski/Cactus/repos/flesh/lib/sbin/
interface_parser.pl (at 296)
  -> KADATH_PIZZA (thorn kadath_pizza) inherits from PizzaIDBase
     No thorn in your current ThornList implements PizzaIDBase
     Either remove kadath_pizza, or add a thorn to your
      ThornList implementing PizzaIDBase
     No thorns in arrangements directory implement PizzaIDBase

Best regards
Konrad Topolski