[Users] recon_method dependency (weno)

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 10 09:50:37 CDT 2021

Hello Hee Il,

from your email it seems that you are seeing differences between
different ET releases but with the same par file.

Yet your plot seems to not show any pair of curves that only differ by
the release code used.

If you are comparing to the runs by the Parma group (or any
simulation) then you must ensure that you are comparing "apples with
apples" ie you would have to run their parfiles with the current ET
release (to check for a change) and also with their code (to check if
the issue is compiler / cluster changes).

They provide their code and parfiles in:

https://einstein.pr.infn.it/svn/numrel/pub/

See "Background material" on

https://einstein.pr.infn.it/gravity/Research/BNS2016.html

which is listed on the "Additional Resources" page of:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Additional_resources