[Users] Query regarding visualisation software/packages

Annnamalai P S annamalaips.97 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 15:00:24 CDT 2021

Hi Einstein Toolkit users,

I'm a relatively new Einstein Toolkit user learning to simulate and
visualise binary black hole system mergers. I'm trying to write a code to
visualise animated trajectories, horizons, gravitational waveforms and
curvature of binary system merger using Python matplotlib and yt-project
packages.

Before I proceed, I want to know what are the list of available
open-source/commercial visualisation software/packages that can produce
animated plots(2D and 3D) of binary system merger with data from Einstein
toolkit output, and get an idea of whether something similar already exists.

--
Best regards,
Annamalai P S