[Users] Query regarding visualisation software/packages

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon May 17 10:05:28 CDT 2021

Hello Annamalai,

please take a look at our wiki:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Analysis_and_post-processing

Linked in the "Analyzing Data Output by the Einstein Toolkit"
bullet of "Documentation" section of the wiki at

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Main_Page

Please note that yt support is not currently functional since the
repository linked to no longer exists.

The most functionally complete packages are likely:

* SimulationTools
* PostCactus
* Kuibit

For 3d visualization I think you are pretty much limited to VisIt
unless you convert the HDF5 files into a format understood by other
packages.