[Users] HelpEinsteinToolkit: "required key: user"

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon May 17 10:10:19 CDT 2021

Hello Julian.

> I did not delete the first version I had installed, but I installed a
> new one from scratch in a completely different directory.
Ok, that should be good engouh.

> With [name] I meant the machine name, the name of the server where I
> have the files, sorry for not specifying it in the first email.
I was trying to learn what "name" was. Namely if it was something that
indicated a mac (like
"wirelessprvnat-172-16-210-128.near.illinois.edu") then this would have
been useful information. Since you are using Linux that is most likely
no the case.

> I'm working in a Linux environment.
Ok, that's not it then.

> I checked the file and there was nothing changed, and I could not
> find any incomplete setting either.
>

> Thank you very much for your response and for all the help. If I
> eventually fix the problem I will let you know.
ok. I would be curious what is causing this.

Right now there is nothing else I can guess. One would most likely need:

* full output of "env"
* the file configs/sim/config-data/config.log
* the file configs/sim/config-info
* all files in configs/sim/bindings/Configuration/Capabilities/
* the file make.log produced by "VERBOSE=yes simfactory/bin/sim build 2>&1 | tee make.log"

to better understand what may be going on.

Note: did you check that the file
./repos/einsteininitialdata/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/consts.h (which is
the one that '#include "consts.h"' is looking for) exists and is
readable by your user account?