[Users] New user discussion group

Nick Olsen n.olsen.3.711 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:29:52 CDT 2021

Hello everyone

I am a master's student interested in starting a discussion group for
relatively new users of the Einstein Toolkit, aimed at new master's and PhD
students to discuss things like small problems we've had and how we fixed
them, resources we've found, and tools we use alongside the ET. The intent
is not purely troubleshooting and problems, but discussion so that we can
work together to become proficient in using ET. If you are interested in
this you can send me an email and I will set up a place to chat.

Thank you for your time,
Nicholas Olsen, University of Waterloo