[Users] GW150914 - error while running simulation

Krishiv Bhatia flyingunicorns5724 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 01:54:10 CDT 2021

Hello Dr. Schnetter,

My 12 hr simulation just now finished. Yes, as can be noted from the first
snip, they did not go very far yet.
The second and third snips, which plot the trajectory of the 2 BHs
individually, do show they going in a circular path.

gnuplot> plot 'puncturetracker-pt_loc..asc' u 23:33 title "BH 1",
'puncturetracker-pt_loc..asc' u 24:34 title "BH 2";
[image: image.png]

gnuplot> plot 'puncturetracker-pt_loc..asc' u 23:33 title "BH 1"
[image: image.png]

gnuplot> plot 'puncturetracker-pt_loc..asc' u 24:34 title "BH 2";
[image: image.png]