[Users] GW150914 - error while running simulation

Krishiv Bhatia flyingunicorns5724 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 02:28:41 CDT 2021

Hello Dr. Schnetter,

I also ran trajectories and waveforms.  While trajectories ran successfully
and gave the snip below, waveform gave the following error:

$  python3 waveform.py --datadir ~/simulations/GW150914_30/

Adm Mass: 0.989937

Radius: 500.0

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/Users/<userdir>/simulations/Misc/waveform.py", line 144, in
<module>

    strain = detector.get_strain_lm(

  File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/kuibit/cactus_waves.py",
line 247, in get_strain_lm

    raise ValueError("pcut too large for timeseries")

ValueError: pcut too large for timeseries

[image: image.png]