[Users] Configuring SimFactory issue

Bilal Hameed bilalhameedawan962 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:08:42 CDT 2021

It worked but still 3 components have issue,

  3 components checked out.
  0 components updated.

  Unable to process CactusWave/IDScalarWave
  Unable to process EinsteinAnalysis/ADMAnalysis
  Unable to process Lean/LeanBSSNMoL

Summary of Warnings:

Could not update cactuswave. Could not stash local changes. Error
message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.
Could not update einsteinanalysis. Could not stash local changes.
Error message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.
Could not update lean_public. Could not stash local changes. Error
message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.

CalledProcessError: Command 'b'./GetComponents --no-parallel
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2021_05/einsteintoolkit.th\n''
returned non-zero exit status 1.