[Users] ET and recent Intel compilers

Hee Il Kim heeilkim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 06:21:23 CDT 2021

Hi,

As James Healy mentioned in the post "[Users] Einstein Toolkit and modern
AMD supercomputer", I found static_tov.par passed the test for the Intel
issue. So some bns-generic codes would make NaNs. But less probable because
the only bns-generic code would be NSTracker but I've already encountered
the NaN production issue w/wo NSTracker.

NaNChecker itself could be suspected but both bns and tove tests are using
NaNChecker.

Rather, it could be a generic issue of Intel compiler. There are some bugs
reported and new features in handling NaNs for the case of ifx. Those look
just irrelevant yet.

Hee Il