[Users] Compilation error using Simfactory

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Sep 6 09:57:13 CDT 2021

Jay

This error is caused by an empty shell command. One of the settings in
your MDB file for Galileo100 is an empty string. Unfortunately, the
empty string is not a proper shell command. My guess is that either
removing that line (which would then use the default), or changing the
setting to ":" (the colon character) would work. The colon character
is a do-nothing shell command.

-erik