[Users] number of thesis using the Einstein Toolkit codes

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 1 09:04:16 CDT 2022

Hello all,

for a report to the NSF I am trying to obtain an idea of who many
student thesis were using (were enabled by) the Einstein Toolkit.

So if you are a student or are working with a student and have used the
Einstein Toolkit as part of your thesis work in between 2021-07-01 and
2022-06-30 it would be great if you could let me know.

You do not have to have defended in this period, just having used the
toolkit.