[Users] Segmentation Fault with CarpetReduce

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
Thu Apr 21 09:24:46 CDT 2022

DG,
  if you could share the parameter file that would be useful in order to
try reproducing the error with standard Einstein Toolkit thorns. I do not
see any problem with the lines of code you posted in the email.

Do you get the same problem also when using Carpet without refinement
levels?

Best regards,
Bruno

email: bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it