[Users] Boundary conditions on a sphere

Raimon Luna raimonluna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:04:44 CDT 2022

Dear all,

I would like to know if there is any way ("hacky" or not) to implement
boundary conditions on some
variables on a sphere within the computational domain. In other words, if
there is a way to impose boundary conditions on some subset of the fields
at some finite radial coordinate, smaller than the size of the
computational domain, while letting the rest of the fields propagate freely
until the boundary of such computational domain. I assume this would be
easier with a multipatch system, but solutions for a Cartesian grid would
also be ok.

Thank you very much for your attention!

Raimon