[Users] Boundary conditions on a sphere

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:59:40 CDT 2022

Raimon

I would recommend using a multi-block system where the location of the
boundary coincides with a coordinate plane. You will then need to
implement the respective boundary condition yourself, by choosing
those points which have respective grid point indices.

An alternative method might be to use embedded boundary conditions. I
have not used these myself and know little about them, but they are
used to apply boundary conditions with Cartesian grids that do not
align with boundaries.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>