[Users] Downloading problems

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 18 08:43:43 CST 2022

Hello Nakul,

> What should I do?

These are often temporary failures.

I would try again using the GetComponents command. The only change I
would suggest would be to use --no-parallel to avoid any potential
issues of a server/proxy being overloaded.

I.e., in the same location you ran GetComponents before, run (assuming
you downloaded the release version of the toolkit):

./GetComponents --no-parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2021_11/einsteintoolkit.th

you can try both "yes" and "no" answers to the question about updating
existing checkouts though I would start with "no" (exactly which one is
best depends on where in the process exactly the checkout failed
before).