[Users] Magnetized Bondi accretion test with GRHydro

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 21 09:40:59 CST 2022

Hello Jay,

Sorry for the long delay, I had completely forgotten about your email.

> Could someone kindly provide me the right parfile to be used with GRHydro
> in order to perform this test?
The parfiles for the MhD paper are available (carefully hidden,
admittedly) via the ET page in file BondiFlowBase.rpar here:

http://einsteintoolkit.org/mp.html

which is linked as "materials" on

http://einsteintoolkit.org/publications.html

which in turn is linked as "papers" on

http://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation.html

I have verified that this parfile is the one used in the paper (or at
least identical that I find in my copy of the paper svn checkout). It
does not use SmoothedPuncture and will by default produce a parfile
suitable for GRHydro using constrained transport (note that this is
what is done in the published paper, the arXiv copy is a previous
version of the paper where we used divergence cleaning, though it
should be updated to match the the published version soon).