[Users] Magnetized Bondi accretion test with GRHydro

Jay Vijay Kalinani jayvijay.kalinani at phd.unipd.it
Fri Feb 11 04:15:52 CST 2022

Hi all,

I am trying to reproduce the results of the magnetized Bondi accretion test
from the GRHydro paper (section 5.7 of https://arxiv.org/abs/1304.5544). I
see that there is a sample parfile available for this test within
GRHydro_InitData/par. However, I am not sure if this was the one used for
the test reported in the paper. Moreover, it uses a thorn
'SmoothedPuncture' which I unfortunately cannot find within Einstein
Toolkit.

Could someone kindly provide me the right parfile to be used with GRHydro
in order to perform this test?

Thank you very much in advance!
Kind regards,
Jay Kalinani