[Users] first Einstein Toolkit Online Hackathon Feb 2nd 2022, 11am CST

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 27 19:50:36 CST 2022

Are you a fan of the Einstein Toolkit? Did you always want to
contribute, but didn't know how to get started? Are you looking for a
friendly mentor while taking your first step? Look no further!

On Wednesday, February second, starting at 11 CST we will host an
online hackathon for newcomers. We have selected a few small projects
that are suitable for first-time contributors, and several experienced
mentors will be available during the day to discuss details, provide
background information, and help solve problems.

When: 2022-02-02 11am CST to end of day
Where: Zoom

For detailed information please see the wiki page:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/ET_hackathon

- Roland, for the maintainers