[Users] question about ML_CCZ4 parameters

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:48:29 CDT 2022

Bruno

Although I was probably around when the CCZ4 formulation was
implemented, I don't recall.

I usually resolve to archaeology, comparing the equations in the
respective Mathematica scripts to equations found in publications. If
no one else speaks up, I can assist with this – we'd set up a Zoom
meeting, and I can show how to read (or modify!) the Mathematica
script that implements these equations.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>