[Users] question about ML_CCZ4 parameters

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
Thu Jun 2 09:04:24 CDT 2022

Hi Erik,
   thanks a lot for the offer to help. I will try to have a look by myself
first at the mathematica notebook.

Unless anybody else knows on what paper CCZ4 in McLachlan is based on. :-)

Cheers,
Bruno

email: bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
phone: (+39) 02 6448 2321
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't